Candidates can apply online or by downloading admission from website. Candidates can submit it online or can come to college with filled admission form and all required documents as given below.
All those who have passed 10+2 with medical/Non medical or equivalent examination conducted by recognized Board/University/Council with 45% for general category and 40% for reserved category.
A team of counselors is available at any time to give personal guidance to all students so that they can get aware of all career options suitable to their talents and interests. Candidates can talk to our counselors by either calling our Experts at +91 8949763072 B.K. Lawaniya Principal) or by visiting the college.
Candidates can visit at any time and can get general knowledge & demonstration of latest instruments free of cost.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS required by candidates for admission:
For D.Pharma Course
- Original mark sheet of 10th & 12th
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Driving license/Adhar Card/Rashan Card)
- 8 Passport size Photographs
- Migration Certificate (in case education from other states)
- Character Certificate from the last institution attended
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)